1. "Will "Director" Petraeus Betray Us, or Hooray Us?" Why Petraeus at CIA?
Representative Sample: With the news that President Barack H. Obama intends to name Gen. David Petraeus Director of the Central Intelligence Agency -- after current top spook Leon Panetta, who spent a couple of years in the Army, shifts to being Secretary of Defense -- we are left with a series of known (and unknown) unknowns.
2. "Reason.tv: The War on Walmart" Walmart-haters.
Representative Sample: It's a video.
3. "“Absolute Must-Read”: Man In Cow Suit Robs Walmart Of 26 Gallons Of Milk" Speaking of Walmart, I had to link this.
Representative Sample: For weeks, Syria has used live fire against peaceful demonstrators challenging the rule of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. But the bloody crackdown, which has killed at least 400 Syrian civilians, has not been enough to undermine the country's diplomatic standing at the United Nations.
4. "Nothing Makes The People Poor Like The Government" Then it helps keep them that way.
Representative Sample: Ronald Reagan once joked that the nine most terrifying words in the English language were, “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” John Stossel makes that point in this column noting that the government has done everything but help the country’s Indian population.
5. "William Lane Craig tries to defend Biblical genocides" This does not surprise me. I grew up learning that Biblical genocides were necessary and justified.
Representative Sample: if the commands that an all loving God sound evil, it’s only because good and evil are not really concepts he has to worry about, since he’s not applicable to his own moral laws.