1. "Man-caused disaster: us and them" Pretty much says it all about the left and its attempt to exploit the Arizona shooting.
Representative Sample: So far, it would seem the vicious, hate-mongering Left has beclowned itself yet again with another cheap attempt to score political points off the bodies of those killed yesterday, murdered by a guy who, it appears at this writing, leans far more Left than he ever did Right. But it’s worse than that
2. "Violence, Government Violence, and Anti-Government Rhetoric" Worth thinking about.
Representative Sample: I long for the day that our political and media figures get as indignant about innocent Americans killed by their own government—killed in fact, as a direct and foreseeable consequence of official government policy that nearly all of those leaders support—as they are about a government official who was targeted by a clearly sick and deranged young man.
3. "Iran Nuclear Sabotage Helps Delay Inevitable" Keep it coming.
Representative Sample: Sabotage operations include the widely publicized Stuxnet virus, which has wreaked havoc on Iran’s facilities. But there have also been other less-reported operations that have helped slow the nuclear process.
4. "Saudi Arabia: rape victim to be whipped" Why people have negative views of Islam & Muslims, reason #5540409890.
Representative Sample: In the Islamic police state of Saudi Arabia, however, which is governed by the totalitarian Sharia code of religious law and which treats women as little better than a man’s property, that same rape victim gets sent to jail and given 100 lashes
5. "5 Reasons Why Meoweh is Better than Yahweh" Amusing.
Representative Sample: It's a series of graphics.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.