1. "Bad ideas in government last forever" One of the main reasons we should think twice before rushing into new big government programs.
Representative Sample: If ever there was a bad idea for a government policy, support of ethanol would rank right up there. It is contributing to rising grain prices which are rippling through the rest of the economy, yet it is not achieving any of the environmental benefits it was supposed to.
2. "Poll: 68% Prefer Lower Taxes, Less Services" No doubt even more prefer lower taxes and more services.
Representative Sample: We hold the advantage in this debate. Obama will give his SOTU tomorrow and he’ll try to dangle government goodies in front of people as a means of deflect everyone away from the necessary budget cuts. Democrats and their MSM lap dogs will be on and on over the next few weeks that any cut, any where, will result in granny having to eat dog food.
3. "Atheism Shouldn't Offend...But It Often Does" Our very existence is offensive to many people.
Representative Sample: For better or worse, Ricky Gervais, is receiving quite a bit of attention recently for being an atheist. In this interview, the interviewer actually suggests that simply disclosing his atheism somehow involves mocking the religious.
4. "Hot Topics On The Islamic Internet" A look at open terrorist discussions.
Representative Sample: terrorists have gone over to a more public form of leadership and planning. Thus the importance of the Internet, which most Islamic terrorists, and potential recruits and donors, have access to.
5. "FoxNews Hires Olbermann" A new job.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.