1. "Obama doesn’t fail to disappoint. Again. Can we have a leader back? Please?" A good rant in response to Obama's speech.
Representative Sample: therein lies the problem of Barack Obama and all his ilk: ”We have a healthy skepticism of too much government, but …” He proceeds ever-so quickly to assert that we would not be “great country without those commitments” of big government.
2. "Debt Wrong" Good analysis.
Representative Sample: The president’s solution to the growing cost of government turns out to be more government.
3. "Ambitious Turkey" What's going on with our nominal ally?
Representative Sample: the full extent of Ankara's Middle East ambitions emerged in early 2011, concurrent with the region's far-reaching upheavals. Suddenly, Turks were ubiquitous.
4. "Are Your Values Right or Left? The Answer Is More Literal Than You Think" Interesting research.
Representative Sample: "people associate goodness with the side they can act more fluently on.” Right-handed people prefer the product, job applicant, or extraterrestrial positioned to their right.
5. "Royal Navy Provides Somali Pirates With Halal Meals, Medical Checks & Nicotine Patches" And people wonder why naval power can't seem to do anything about Somali piracy.
Representative Sample: The extraordinary treatment – revealed in a Radio 4 documentary to be broadcast tonight – came at a time when Somali piracy is causing mayhem to shipping in the Indian Ocean.