1. "The IRS: Even Worse Than You Think" I'm not sure that's possible.
Representative Sample: the IRS is in the unenviable position of trying to enforce Byzantine tax laws. Yes, there are examples of grotesque IRS abuse, but even the most angelic group of bureaucrats would have a hard time overseeing 70,000-plus pages of laws and regulations
2. "De facto Sharia in London" I'm sure pointing this out is "Islamophobia."
Representative Sample: Women who do not wear headscarves are being threatened with violence and even death by Islamic extremists intent on imposing sharia law on parts of Britain
3. "Why Do Liberals Applaud Awful Behavior?" Good question.
Representative Sample: When HAVE conservatives done this? Do they show up en masse at public rallies to keep Bernie Sanders or Michael Moore from speaking?
4. "The UN’s 50 Million Missing Refugees" Another example of the UN's lack of credibility.
Representative Sample: In 2005, the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) predicted that there would be 50 million refugees in 2010 due to climate change.
5. "Why Obama will end up taxing the middle class" Hopefully the GOP-controlled House will have enough spine not to let that happen.
Representative Sample: Mr. Obama is the master of false choices. When he pretends that there is no need for entitlement reform and everything can be made wonderful just with taxes on rich, you need your simultaneous Obama translator. Because the real message is that we are all going to have to pay to keep Democrats in charge and Medicare and Medicaid unreformed. That's the real Mediscare story.