1. "If the Obama Administration Doesn't Understand Syria's Dictator is No Sensitive Westernized Wimp, It Understands Nothing" Long title, but a great illustration of just how utterly clueless this administration is when it comes to foreign policy.
Representative Sample: Why was Egyptian President Husni Mubarak so evil in the eyes of the Obama Administration while Syrian President Bashar al-Assad seems to enjoy endless indulgence?
2. "A Radical Plan for Cutting the Defense Budget and Reconfiguring the U.S. Military" I don't agree with all of it, but it makes a lot of sense.
Representative Sample: Why does America need all these facilities? The original Cold War goal of protecting European and Asian societies from communist threats and internal subversion has long ago been met, and many overseas U.S. bases are now redundant. What better time than now, when the United States faces fiscal calamity but few real military threats, to judiciously sort those that are truly needed from those the Pentagon can live without?
3. "Secular Spring Spheres" Pretty good.
Representative Sample: It's a photo.
4. "5 reasons why Republicans don't want to run in 2012" Repost from NYT blog. Good points.
Representative Sample: 3. Money. Mr. Obama is expected in some quarters to raise $1 billion for his re-election campaign, and he has no serious primary opposition
5. "The Jury Will Disregard those Remarks. No, Really. " As bad as political correctness is here in the U.S., at least we aren't up to UK levels yet.
Representative Sample: The government agency charged with running the court system is now issuing jury summonses in seven different languages to provide people who cannot read the English language with an opportunity to serve on juries, even in criminal cases.