1. "Bad Assumptions Lead to Bad Policies" Outstanding analysis.
Representative Sample: The same bad assumptions keep leading to bad policies, that are critiqued and revisited each time because the mindset that leads to them has not been fixed. We fight wars and bankrupt ourselves without ever admitting what we are doing. Only after the deed is done do we acknowledge it, and then repeat it again
2. "Guantanamo Bay, Terrorist Trials, and Obama Administration Naïveté" Arrogant incompetence.
Representative Sample: highlights just how out of touch President Obama and his Administration were at the beginning of their tenure when it came to the issue of closing Guantanamo Bay, and trying terrorist detainees
3. "Happy Easter Fellow Heathens!" Some of these are pretty good.
Representative Sample: Here is some irreverent, blasphemous humor for you today:
4. "Palestine, Then What?" What happens if a Palestinian state is declared?
Representative Sample: The second likely effect would be, well, not that much: the status quo would more or less continue. Israel’s economy is likely to keep vastly outperforming all of its neighbours. The conflict’s intractable issues would remain unresolved
5. "Efficient Slaughter" Interesting.
Representative Sample: These examples remind us that humans are a very clever and deadly species. Even with what we would consider very primitive weapons (such as the stone points of the Paleo-Indians), a little bit of ingenuity led to the slaughter of entire herds.