1. "Did Basic Polling Interpretation Errors Drive Obama To Mishandle The Birth Certificate Issue?" An argument that Obama made a mistake releasing his birth certificate now.
Representative Sample: Did he think the public was starting to buy the birther line in a way that was particularly harmful to him? Perhaps.
2. "Blame the Right People" Some excellent points.
Representative Sample: we are at war and not in a law enforcement campaign. The idea that we need evidence to hold people we capture on the battlefield is ridiculous.
3. "Civilian massacres don't disqualify Syria from joining Human Rights Council" Why the UN has zero credibility, reason #968587.
Representative Sample: For weeks, Syria has used live fire against peaceful demonstrators challenging the rule of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. But the bloody crackdown, which has killed at least 400 Syrian civilians, has not been enough to undermine the country's diplomatic standing at the United Nations.
4. "The end of the Gates era" A glowing assessment of Gates' tenure at defense.
Representative Sample: Robert Gates will wind up his tenure as having been one of the most successful secretaries of defense at forcing his will on the thousand-tentacled clockwork octopus we call the Pentagon.
5. "10 Greatest Handguns in All of Science Fiction and Fantasy" From films, tv and comics.
Representative Sample: We asked our Facebook peeps what their favorite science fiction/fantasy handguns were, and included some of your responses in this list.