1. "What Is The Current Economic Crisis? And How To End It?" Specific economic proposals from a conservative perspective.
Representative Sample: what are the solutions to the economic crisis of today (and what would their benefits be)?
2. "Black Sabbath Meets Santa Claus" As a Black Sabbath fan, I had to link this for X-mas.
Representative Sample: What if Black Sabbath did a Christmas song?
3. "Government Can Create Jobs ... Just Not Real Jobs" Things to keep in mind about the upcoming "stimulus" package.
Representative Sample: The government persuades the economy to shrink when it takes over the role of "job creator" from the American people.
4. "The US in Africa: Halting Terror, Fostering Growth" An excellent review of U.S. operations in Africa
Representative Sample: Though there are fears for American imperialism and exploitation, early results seem to showcase the opposite.
5. "I Now Pronounce You, Man and Goat" A point-by-point rebuttal of anti-gay marriage arguments.
Representative Sample: that’s half the problem with the points; once they’re given the consideration they warrant, they fall apart easier than a house of cards
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.