Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joe Biden to Do Nothing as VP

According to an AP report this morning,  Vice President-elect Joe Biden will "oversee a task force" to "make recommendations on how to build the ranks of the middle class."

Hmm.  It sounds like President-elect Obama knows that Biden is a loose cannon who can't be trusted with any significant responsibilites, and has decided to give him something harmless to waste time on when not attending state funerals.

Biden: "Hey Barack, what do you have in mind for my role?  How are you going to use my superior intelligence and experience? Huh, what've you got for me?"

Obama: "Well, Joe, I've been thinking.  I'm creating a task force to, uh, build the middle class, and I want you to head it."

1 comment:

  1. FREE On-Demand TV Shows, Movies, Music(over 6 million digital quality tracks), Unlimited Games, Money, and FREE College Educations (Stanford, Oxford, Notre Dame and more) @ InternetSurfShack.com 

    ReplyDelete