1. "Wacky" A smackdown of the NYT's uninformed op-ed on military procurement.
Representative Sample: There’s no system so internally complex that an outsider, with no real experience, can’t fix by waving his magic wand.
2. "There Is Indeed a Christmas Story" An interesting article on the origins and meaning of X-mas.
Representative Sample: On this day, children all over the world turn color blind to appreciate the pastel-perfect joys of Santa Claus and his reindeers
3. "Casualties of the American Drug War" Analysis of the drug war and its spillover in Mexico.
Representative Sample: When will enough be enough in the failed attempt to prohibit drug use in this country by force of arms?
4. "Jihad by the Shoe: Who Was Behind it and why?" A Middle East expert provides a detailed examination of the Bush/Iraq shoe-throwing incident.
Representative Sample: The public simply wasn’t told - with accuracy - what actually unfolded in that incident, which was another battle in the ongoing War of Ideas
5. "The delightful holiday whimsy of Michelle Malkin" Irrational leftist consumed with hatred for Michelle Malkin accuses Malkin of "hate" for posting widely-circulated x-mas humor.
Representative Sample: There's not much on God's green earth that Michelle Malkin doesn't hate
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.
Obamacare and the Facilitation of Criminal Activity
35 minutes ago