1. "Have You Driven A Ford Lately? No, Because They Suck" Interesting & entertaining analysis of the auto bailout & related issues.
Representative Sample: What happened to the American economy? When did it become such a gold-diggin’ ho?
2. "Santa vs God" A comparison of Santa and God complete with original graphic
Representative Sample: go look at it.
3. "Franken is Winning, and Coleman Knows It" Depends on how you define "winning." A serious analysis that illustrates, unintentionally, how ludicrous the entire Minnesota recount situation is and has been.
Representative Sample: Franken's lead is almost certain to diminish once the Canvassing Board reviews more than 5,000 withdrawn challenges, and defaults them to the rulings originally made at the county level.
4. "Tragic Clown Al Franken Now Leads in Minnesota Senate Recount" Read the detailed analysis of post #3, and then read this for a pithy summary of how almost every Republican (incl. myself) views the Minnesota race.
Representative Sample: In at least one precinct the number of ballots discovered exceeds the number of voters who signed in to vote. But who cares?
5. "A theory on the financial crisis — a science fiction parable" What's really going on? Does anyone know? Here's an interesting way of looking at it.
Representative Sample: at some point high finance truly does become almost magical alchemy. It’s no longer balance sheets and stacks of physical money, it’s more arcane incantations, esoteric handshakes and ephemeral figures
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.