1. "Another question about our campaign finance disclosure laws" The unintended consequences of public disclosure.
Representative Sample: transparency is now making possible a new level of political intimidation.
2. "Motherships on Land, Sea, and in the Air" An examination of a weapon systems concept that takes different forms.
Representative Sample: An example of a mothership currently in widespread use is the Stryker combat vehicle.
3. "The Formerly Great United Kingdom" An anglophile laments the decline of Great Britain.
Representative Sample: Great Britain is no longer great, in fact given the policies of the current Labour Government it may not even be the United Kingdom
4. "A tale of two pundits: Sowell v. Huffington" Economic myths, the current situation, and the sharp differences of perspectives
Representative Sample: Thomas Sowell specializes in exploding pernicious myths, Arianna Huffington excels at reinforcing them.
5. "2009 Predictions" A list of predictions for the new year.
Representative Sample: The average price of unleaded regular in the US will be $2.96
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.
GSA: Trump lease of hotel space is fine
31 minutes ago