1. "Stupid Ideas And The People Who Think Them" British nanny state official wants to censor the internet.
Representative Sample: Welcome to the book burnings of the twenty-first century.
2. "I just don’t get the left’s argument" Me either. A response to nonsense about Gaza.
Representative Sample: it is stunning to me that somehow launching dumb missles into someone's country is simply not grounds for defending one's country
3. "Disquieting Signs from the Other Hot Spot" In case anyone was distracted from this more serious situation by Gaza.
Representative Sample: Pakistan and India are building up forces along the border
4. "The Four Groups Of Conspiracy Theorists" An interesting attempt to categorize conspiracy theorists.
Representative Sample: I tend to lump conspiracy theorists into four groups -- maybe there are more, maybe there are less
5. "Viagra “Enlarges” cooperation in Afghanistan where they rape women and then shoot them dead" The possible unintended consequences of using Viagra as a bribe.
Representative Sample: Afghanistan. A place where they shoot women in the head for……well, just “because”
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.