1. "6 Reasons to be Bullish in 2009" There's not too much optimism around. Here's some.
Representative Sample: it is now quite apparent that the Fed will do whatever it takes to prop up the economy.
2. "The war on Christmas fails again" A liberal admits failure. Short but funny.
Representative Sample: Well, we’ve failed again — and by we, I mean liberals.
3. "2008 In Review: Quotes Version 1 - Politics" A good list of quotes.
Representative Sample: a look back at the most memorable quotes - and the ones we try our hardest to forget - of 2008.
4. "Being the Best: Reinforcing America's Position in the World" A positive vision for the U.S.
Representative Sample: We need to play to win again in everything we do
5. "South Korean Government to Invest Millions in Video Games" A stimulus package for the gaming industry?
Representative Sample: the South Korean government is planning to invest more than $200 Million dollars to support their own video game industry.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.