1. "Fire, Ready, Aim" Administration incompetence on display.
Representative Sample: The Sherrod incident is the latest in a long line of shoot from the lip misfires from the Obama administration, from the president on down. Here is a review of some of the more egregious of them.
2. "Journolist Equals Liberal Fascism" Excellent points.
Representative Sample: We always knew that most liberal journalists were biased. Now we know that many of them are dishonest -- and that, like their leftist forbearers in the Soviet Union, they reserve unto themselves the right to lie and to cheat to further their political ends.
3. "Der Joürnolist: The Media Scorecard" The collusion of left-wing propagandists and mainstream liberal journalists to manipulate news coverage is a huge story -- or it should be. Who is actually covering it?
Representative Sample: All you need to know about Der Joürnolist can be gleaned from Dougie's exclusive Scorecard. Here's who you can trust -- and who you can't. Here are the folks reporting -- and not reporting -- on Der Joürnolist Scandal
4. "The malicious use of pharmaceuticals: An under-recognized form of child abuse" Parents drugging their children. A new study looks at this type of abuse.
Representative Sample: motives for the abusive use of drugs generally are varied, and can include punishment, amusement, or a wish for a break from childcare responsibilities.
5. "Israel Says Iron Dome Ready For Deployment; IDF Balks at Price Tag" We already subsidized this over 200 million -- that's enough help. It's your country you are defending. Pay for it, and don't expect other countries (ie. the U.S.) to fund it.
Representative Sample: Haaretz says IDF deputy chief of staff Benny Gantz was impressed with the Iron Dome tests, but thinks other countries should pick up the tab for the system, rather than have it come out of the IDF’s budget.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.