1. "Why Muslims Hate America" A good response to the blame America first crowd that thinks there'd be no problems if we just appeased radical Islamists.
Representative Sample: If Americans left every single place where Muslims are the majority, if America threw every single Jew out of Israel, if we took our troops out of every country in the world, there would still be things that anger Muslims.
2. "Reality Check: What Must Be the Case if Christianity is True?" 30 extremely improbable things most Christians believe.
Representative Sample: 3) There must exist a perfectly good, omnipotent God, who created a perfectly good universe out of a desire/need to glorify himself by rewarding in heaven the few human beings who just got lucky to believe by being born at the right time and place, and who will condemn to hell those who do not believe.
3. "Speechless" Given that it's the Obama administration, I didn't find it too surprising.
Representative Sample: Ironic as it was, I was stunned. Apparently, our Government is now fully in the business of prosecuting law enforcement.
4. "Just when does a child become an adult?" Apparently not until age 29 in Ohio.
Representative Sample: My flippant answer is that liberals never become adults. The crap life throws at you is always someone else’s fault, and someone else’s responsibility.
5. "Baptists urged to fight for church-state separation" Baptists who believe in the separation of church & state.
Representative Sample:The Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty (BJConline.org) is one religious organization that understands the need for and fights to maintain a secular government, standing at a distance from religion . . . the only way all Americans can have true religious liberty.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.