1. "Still Waiting For Apologies" The utter hypocrisy of the left.
Representative Sample: And while we're at it, how about some apologies for all the false allegations by Frank Rich, Paul Krugman, Charles Blow and numerous left-wing bloggers claiming that health care protesters were violent, and falsely linking the Tea Parties to the Amy Bishop shooting, the IRS Plane Crasher, the Fort Hood attack, and the Pentagon shooter.
2. "Where is the Pentagon report on the Chinese military?" Five months overdue for some reason.
Representative Sample: It's not unusual for the report to be delivered late, but now that it is extremely late this year (it was due March 1), GOP senators are asking the Pentagon why.
3. "Saudi Man's Son Possessed By Genie" You have to watch out for those genies. Maybe the Saudis can borrow some exorcism experts from the Vatican.
Representative Sample: A Saudi man chained his son in the basement because he believed the man was possessed by a genie. An evil genie. An evil female genie.
4. "Forging a Greater Switzerland" From the what the... is this for real? files.
Representative Sample: The article below reads like a hoax: The SVP has proposed that Switzerland annex ethnically compatible adjacent regions of France, Germany, Austria, and Italy, and thereby increase its population by 243%.
5. "Tasty and Tasteless All at Once" Sorry, I had to link this.
Representative Sample: Leave it to another Watt to look at all the roadkill up and down the motorways and figure out how to use them as bottles.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.