1. "Rules for Radicals: UK Edition" A great post on Britain and the Geert Wilders situation.
Representative Sample: what really rankles is the kid gloves with which lunatic Islamists are treated, while radical anti-Muslims like Wilders are denounced as agents of intolerance.
2. "How ’bout that multi-million percentage ROI?" Who knew bailouts were so profitable?
Representative Sample: “TARP,” has been quite a lucrative return on investment for companies getting the taxpayer-funded bailout bucks.
3. "the god gene, redux" Why do people believe in gods?
4. "Bunkers" Interesting photographs of old bunkers in England.
Representative Sample: Click the picture for more
5. "Why did 'God' only write one book?" Good question. Maybe he ran out of ideas.
Representative Sample: It is strange that after such a successful product, God has not released the sequel for nearly two thousand years.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.