1. "Russia Sinks a Chinese Ship" China not happy about recent incident.
Representative Sample: The Russians, it appears, fired more than 500 rounds at the bow and the stern of the New Star.
2. "Erasing ‘Blue Laws’ to Help Economy" One good thing caused by recession.
Representative Sample: There are states now that are setting out to repeal “Blue Law” restrictions on alcohol sales.
3. "Indictment of Obama’s Early Leadership Style" Overpromise and underdeliver.
4. "The Cost Of A Grunt"Interesting graphic looking at costs of infantryman's equipment.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
5. "U.S. Senator Urges Full-Spectrum Somalia Policy" That would be Feingold. Probably a bad idea.
Representative Sample:urging the Obama administration to fashion a new soup-to-nuts U.S. policy for the tinderbox that is Somalia
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.