1. "Stimulus II? Ponder This …." It wouldn't surprise me.
Representative Sample: despite all the rhetoric and nonsense to the contrary by Obama and the Dems, we are on the road to repeating the mistakes Japan made that brought them their “lost decade”?
2. "THE PARTY THAT LOST ITS MIND" David Frum not a fan of GOP tactics used in opposing the stimulus.
Representative Sample: Could we possibly act more inadequate to the challenge? More futile? More brain dead?
3. "Reaction to Wilders’ Deportation" More on the Wilders situation.
4. "Idiot of the Day" Are rights based on needs?
Representative Sample: Since when does someone have to have a “need” for any right in order to exercise that right? Shall we require the same litmus test for the rest of the Bill of Rights?
5. "Two if by Sea, three if they attack from freshwater" Will fish strike back against humans?
Representative Sample: victims of a focused campaign of extermination, are fish forming an insurgency intent on terrestrial Jihad?
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.