1. "On War #293: The Price of Bad Tactics" Why does the U.S. military rely so heavily on airstrikes, despite the obvious political and strategic drawbacks?
Representative Sample: The easiest way to provide the overwhelming firepower our bad infantry tactics depend on is with airstrikes. So to win tactically, we have to lose strategically.
2. "Is Eric Holder Too Ignorant to Be Attorney General?" Debunking Holder's nonsense about guns.
Representative Sample: There are roughly 240,000 machine guns in civilian hands. Roughly half of those belong to law enforcement agencies, and the other half belong to civilians just like you and me. Just two have ever been used in crime
3. "Mental Slavery and Creeping Atheism" Thought control.
4. "Radicals to the Left of Us" Will Obama's radical domestic agenda succeed?
Representative Sample: the economy might have something to “say” about all of this. The slides in markets and consumer-confidence ratings, to some extent, reflect the collective “thumbs down” on the administration’s course of action.
5. "Time for Rational Regulation of Credit Card Lending Practices" Libertarian calls for tighter regulation.
Representative Sample: As opposed to the infantile straw man arguments of those inveighing against libertarians, being a libertarian does not mean wholesale opposition to government regulation of private activity.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.