1. "Obama’s Budget: Cutting the Deficit He Created" After ramming through monster spending bill.
Representative Sample: This coming from the man that just went on an historical spending spree, much of which is a payoff for the Democrats’ political allies.
2. "Debunking Liberal Economics (such as it is)" Milton Friedman speaks.
Representative Sample: It's a video.
3. "When War Comes to Main Street" Something to think about.
4. "Civilian Casualties Hit New Highs in Afghanistan" up 40% in 2008.
Representative Sample: does that mean that the U.S. forces need to change tactics -- or change perceptions about them? Right now, Waterman says the opinion in the military leadership is the latter.
5. "Anti-stimulus; that’s what the ’stimulus’ will actually result in" The results of relying on the government.
Representative Sample: a constant problem with government - once you give them authority over something and a budget to fund that authority, it is nearly impossible to get rid of the program and the problem the program was designed to solve never goes away.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.