1. "Why do we Love Quick Fixes?" Because they are easier to sell and easier to do.
Representative Sample: The American desire to make everything "Quick and Easy" has been getting under my skin lately. You would think when we're slapped in the face by reality, we would finally get it.
2. "More Leftist Dual Models" Examining the strange behavior of leftists.
Representative Sample: Leftists will in the course of a single conversation claim that SS is a great benefit to workers and then claim that it represents an unfair burden on workers, merely by swapping models of SS
3. "Don’t Panic! OK, Panic! And Now… Take a Deep Breath and Look Into My Eyes" The paradox of using fear to restore confidence.
4. "Top 10 Signs of A Fundamentalist Christian" The truth can often be funny.
Representative Sample: You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
5. "Congressional Budget Office Concludes That Obama’s “Stimulus” Would Actually Hurt The Economy" But, but, we've got to do something! And we we need to do it as fast as possible without even thinking about it!
Representative Sample: there are things our political leaders could do to help with the economic down turn. But given that our nation’s current liberal leadership isn’t likely to do these things, “do nothing” is probably the best we can hope for.To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.