1. "Boston Globe - End Heroin Prohibition" Only in Afghanistan, but still a good idea.
Representative Sample: if you were really awake you could have seen this coming over seven years ago. Our war on drugs was bound to clash with our war on terror.
2. "Gitmo not such a big deal after all" Short but to the point.
Representative Sample: Barack Obama must be something. He accomplishes in less than a month something that George W. Bushitlerburtontorturerconstitutionshredder didn't manage in 6 years.
3. "A wide-ranging debate" The EU and Afghanistan.
4. "Andy the Atheist" An atheist looks at a Christian caricature of an atheist. Pretty amusing.
Representative Sample: Today I learned how to witness to atheists. I also learned that I must not be an atheist, because they sure weren't talking about me
5. "The fifth columnist in the White House" Nutcase alert. Columnist accuses Obama of treason based on hysterical overreaction to one month of foreign policy.
Representative Sample: there is now a fifth columnist in the White House, delivering (however unwittingly) the agenda of the enemies of the west and undermining the cause of the free world.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.