1. "A Month of B.O."A recap of Obama's first month in office.
Representative Sample:It's hard to believe the sheer volume of hyperactive bumbling the Obama administration has crammed into the space of a mere 30 some days.
2. "Wordle of Barack Obama’s Congressional Speech Last Night" Interesting graphic.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
3. "Hassan Beheading: Feminist Silence Or Fear?" Where's the outrage?
4. "Old men chasing young women: A good thing" Hmm. This could be worked into a pick-up line.
Representative Sample: It turns out that older men chasing younger women contributes to human longevity and the survival of the species
5. "Why do Britain and France have nukes?" Huh? Smart person asking a stupid question. There's more to policy than economic determinism.
Representative Sample: why France and Britain would spend billions to maintain a nuclear weapons deterrent, a symbol of prestige more than a security guarantee, in the midst of a global recession.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.