1. "Judge Overturns Obama Power Grab in Gulf…For Now" Good news.
Representative Sample: A federal judge has, for the moment, spared already-suffering Gulf state residents from the brunt of President Obama’s most recent anti-energy Power Grab. It has enjoined the administration from implementing its moratorium on deepwater drilling.
2. "Muhammad Believed in… What?" With graphics. Ridiculous Islamic propaganda and a good debunking.
Representative Sample:The Exploring Islam Foundation has put up a series of “Inspired by Muhammad” ads on buses in London.
3. "Morning Bell: Obama’s Leadership Vacuum" A good overview.
Representative Sample: two years ago, then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton launched a campaign ad that took direct aim at Senator Barack Obama’s inexperience. It painted the picture of a telephone ringing in the White House at 3 a.m. and asked the question, when there is a crisis in the world and your children are safe and asleep, “Who do you want answering the phone?” Now, two years later, there are several crises confronting America, that telephone is ringing
4. "All you’ll ever need to know…" A graph illustrating why continuing to waste more money on education is a bad idea.
Representative Sample:….about the sour, rotten fruits of Progressivism, unionization, and Big Government generally, is contained right here in this shocking-and-yet-not graph.
5. "Guns Save Lives" Useful perspective on guns.
Representative Sample: while we hear about the murders and accidents, we don't often hear about the crimes stopped because would-be victims showed a gun and scared criminals away. Those thwarted crimes and lives saved usually aren't reported to police (sometimes for fear the gun will be confiscated), and when they are reported, the media tend to ignore them. No bang, no news.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.