1. "Ignorance Is Liberal Bliss" Economic edition.
Representative Sample: The survey results demonstrate the strong connection between economic ignorance and interventionist enthusiasm. Those who are most determined to interfere with the economy know the least about it. Conversely, knowledge leads to humility.
2. "Obama's Not Even Popular in the Middle East! So What's the Point?" Middle Easterners that hate the U.S.still hate us.
Representative Sample:it shouldn’t surprise anyone—but does due to bad ideology and media coverage—that Obama isn’t popular. According to the latest Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project poll, he’s gone down in every Muslim-majority country. Only 17 percent of people in Turkey, Pakistan, and Egypt have a positive view of the United States. In Egypt, America is less popular than it was when Bush was president.
3. "Religious Logic" An accurate cartoon.
Representative Sample: It's a cartoon
4. "A look back at our time from the 2100 A.D. edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica" Entertaining future history speculation.
Representative Sample:The Polywell transformed the US (and the world) from a fossil fuel-based economy to an all-electric one, although this took place over two painful decades. The BP’s funding for the Polywell followed the famous exchange between Dr. Green (CEO of EMC2 Fusion Development Corp) and Admiral Moebius
5. "Good News!! UN Rights Appointee Pledges to Attack U.S. "Monster" and Israel" Yet another example of why the UN has zero credibility as an institution.
Representative Sample: ex-Sandinista Miguel d'Escoto is already abusing his new mandate as advisor to the UN Human Rights Council to promote divisive politics, pledging today on Colombian TV to use his UN podium specifically to target the U.S., which he compared to a "monster," and Israel..
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.