1. "Why do Muslims hate music?" The evils of music according to Muslim fundamentalists.
Representative Sample:Teaching music in state schools has always been prohibited, Bagherzadeh added. A school that teaches music may be permanently closed and its director barred from opening another school, he emphasised. The ban applies to the use of all instruments, including those played in traditional Iranian music.
2. "May the Farce Be With You" Another laughable attempt by the UN to interfere with U.S. war efforts.
Representative Sample: If you capture him you get charged with war crimes. Even if you get him can you ask him questions or do you just read him his Miranda rights, like the Underwear Bomber? If you can’t ask him questions, why bother to get the guy? If don’t get the guy, can you zap him? No that’s a war crime. So maybe should you just let him go?
3. "Too Beautiful for Citigroup?" Don't fire me because I'm beautiful.
Representative Sample: A woman appears to have been run out of her job because she is too drop-dead gorgeous. At least, that's what she thinks, and she's suing
4. "Hamas Thanks Int'l Community By Looting NGOs" Typical. But somehow this will be Israel's fault.
Representative Sample: As thanks to the international community for supporting Hamas in breaking the Israeli military blockade, Hamas has looted and shut down the offices of international Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) [added: including some affiliated with the U.N.] which provide services to poor and needy Palestinians
5. "Things to Be Learned from the Gaza Flotilla Operation" Fast-roping 101.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.