1. "The Great Thing About Priorities Is You Can Have So Many Of Them" A good list of Obama bs.
Representative Sample: From CBS’s Mark Knoller, we have a mostly complete list — one would hope, anyway — of President Obama’s “top priorities.” Take a deep breath before you dive in
2. "The ugly, pockmarked, troop-hating face of the anti-war left" Where the only troops they like are the traitors.
Representative Sample: Anti-war types like to claim they “support the troops but not the war.” I don’t think so, not when you consider how what they do almost always has negative, disastrous consequences for the those who volunteered to serve and to, in effect, take a bullet in the battlefield for all us back home in the name of freedom, even the contemptible armchair nitwits who have made it their mission to make their lives a living hell - at the risk of either injury and/or death.
3. "The YIMBYS" As the subhead states: "Five places saying "yes, in my backyard" to the nasty stuff that no one else wants."
Representative Sample: For years, the Ghanaian government has sought to make treasure out of its enormous supply of trash, even touting the slogan, "Solid Waste: Big Problem! Big Opportunity!"
4. "We would lose a quarter of the Earth's forests" Pretty much.
Representative Sample: it's a graphic.
5. "Roll the Dice: A Contradiction on Gambling" Recent polls on gambling.
Representative Sample: People don't seem to know what they want when it comes to gambling. According to two separate polls from Rasmussen, people loathe gambling if it is online, but love it if it is on terra firma.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.