1. "And Dana Priest Was Mysteriously Unavailable For Comment...." Where was all the outrage on the left when Clinton did some of the same things Bush was doing?
Representative Sample: look for all this to disappear down the memory hole as we call for show trials of the evil Bush administration for things the previous administrations all did when we were not at war.
2. "First Presidential Act in a Bad Economy?" If McCain had won and were doing the same, the usual suspects would be howling.
Representative Sample: There has been little outcry over the hefty price tag so far — unlike four years ago
3. "Entropa" Czech Republic commissions interesting new sculpture for the EU.
4. "When client states lose their patron" Iceland wants a new ally?
Representative Sample: During the Cold War, Iceland was a small but significant outpost of the North Atlantic Alliance. Occupying a key geographic location in the GIUK gap
5. "Disproportionate Response: By The Media, Protesters, Bloggers, Etc." Why does Israel get so much negative attention?Representative Sample: OK, you are anti-Israel and you are reading this blog right now and you are saying to yourself, "What do you mean by giving Israel too much attention?"
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.