1. "al-Crayola" It's difficult to believe this is actually true, but it is.
Representative Sample: What's the last thing that would come to mind when trying to devise a plan to rehabilitate potential mass murderers?
2. "Teleportation: A Cooler Word than "Quantum Entanglement," it Seems" New advances as science fiction starts to become reality.
Representative Sample: if we want faster, more powerful, computers: there's going to have to be a new technology. This could be it.
3. "Who cares?" Suicide bombing against a civilian bus in Somalia. Nobody particularly cares.
4. "Tolerance in America" Some good advice here for everyone, especially people who want intrude into things that are none of their business.
Representative Sample: To do the right thing - and be tolerant and respectful of other people's rights to live how they want to - the only thing you have to do is settle back into your chair
5. "It's called 'projection'" A quick rebuttal to a particularly silly Washington Post article.
Representative Sample: The media is so deeply infatuated with Obama, they imagine that Muslims must be, too
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.