1. "Dear President Obama" A good letter to Obama from the center-right.
Representative Sample: All I ask in return is that you recognize me as a member of the noble, loyal opposition. I do not hate you. I disagree with you. We have different belief systems.
2. "Watching Obama become President" Watching the inauguration from one of the worst hellholes on earth.
Representative Sample: Tears came to my eyes when Obama mentioned in his speech, the countries struggling around the world. At one point he mentioned those who used ‘the fist’ to control and hang on to power.
3. "The Deed Is Done" An article that reflects the attitude of many conservatives.
4. "Ads that I like #73" A look back to when "nuclear" & "Iran" in the same sentence was a good thing.
Representative Sample: around the time that this advertisement appeared in the top atom fanciers glossies – Gerald Ford offered Iran the chance to buy and operate a US-built reprocessing facility
5. "America passes a milestone!" No, it isn't about Obama.
Representative Sample: It’s a milestone. But to what end does this road lead us?
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.