1. "Barack Obama is No Abraham Lincoln" In case you were wondering if he was. Interesting points of comparison.
Representative Sample: Lincoln’s view of government’s role, and Lincoln’s principles are a complete opposite of Barack Obama’s.
2. "I WILL MISS THE LEFT’S BUSH DERANGEMENT" I won't, but this is a great post.
Representative Sample: No more George Bush means no more daily dose of liberal derangement about him. And no more liberal derangement about Bush means I will have to find some other avenue that can match the sheer entertainment value of watching
3. "Say Good Night, Dick" Unintentionally hilarious left-wing post that illustrates what HOT5 Item #2 is talking about. Read for amusement only. Includes good BDS illustration.
4. "It's Official: War on Terror Is the Most Successful Military Campaign In US History" Massive overstatement based on simplistic false comparisons. The wars aren't even over yet. How to take some good points and turn them into ridiculous exaggerations.
Representative Sample: The War on Terror has been an amazing success not only in what has been accomplished but in what it has cost in lives.
5. "Why Did the Chicken Cross The Road? - 2009 Version" 22 Pretty funny variations.
Representative Sample: BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.