1. "Shooting Suspects in the Back is Bad" A minority view on the right about the border guard commutations. Not all of us think those two were some sort of persecuted heroes.
Representative Sample: I despise drug dealers as well. But the suspect's profession doesn't mitigate the decisions made by these two former officers, and in my opinion, they didn't deserve their commutations
2. "Obama’s First Act - Protect The Terrorists In GITMO" Terrorists? I thought they they were are all poor innocent victims of the evil Bush torture machine. I guess I've read too many left-wing blogs.
Representative Sample: Obama thinks he needs to appease the left wing nuts who think terrorists are just wayward people with a reasonable beef against America.
3. "CHINESE INDIAN ARMS RACE HEATS UP" How can this be? Don't they know that Obama was elected president? Where's the hope & change?
4. "Garrison Keillor Is An Ass" Obama-worshipping Keillor thinks Obama is the first president to have been an author.
Representative Sample: Hey moron, let's try Thomas Jefferson, to begin with. 1782. Notes On The State Of Virginia
5. "My “To Don’t” List for the Right" What not to do. Good advice for the right, especially our nut wing -- if they'd only listen. They won't.
Representative Sample: DON’T make it personal. We don’t need another Derangement Syndrome. We don’t need people doing things like emphasizing Obama’s middle name in a derogatory fashion.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.