1. "5 Reasons The CIA Should Have Already Killed Julian Assange" Good reasons.
Representative Sample: Julian Assange at Wikileaks has released massive amounts of classified data. Some of it is embarrassing. Some of it is very sensitive. Some of it could have political ramifications for our friends around the world, and worst of all, some of it could lead to the deaths of people who've risked their lives to help America. That's the first reason why the CIA should have already killed Julian Assange.
2. "How Disastrous Is Wikileaks for the State Department?" Possibly crippling.
Representative Sample: the leak of U.S. diplomatic cables may well produce an environment in which American diplomats will be shut out of confidential exchanges and the decision-making processes of U.S. allies and friends around the globe.
3. "Why I Don’t Believe the Bible is God’s Word." Not exactly the same reasons I would give, but still good ones.
Representative Sample: The Bible contains too many beliefs which we reject today. Christians must scramble to reinterpret these things along the lines of modern science, psychology, and biology. I call these things the Achilles Heel of Christianity, including the the Hebrew view of the Universe.
4. "Behind the Korean Artillery Duel" Details on what happened.
Representative Sample: South Korean forces immediately responded with 80 rounds fired from K-9 Thunder self-propelled howitzers based on Yeonpyeong, although half of the six howitzers were unserviceable at the time of the incident. The response was reportedly aimed at the North Korean artillery command posts and barracks.
5. "How Manning Stole The Cables" How did someone get access to that much classified information?
Representative Sample: The technical methods Private First Class Bradley Manning, the accused leaker, may have used to obtain and steal the material and transmit it to Wikileaks are simple and demonstrate the intelligence community’s vulnerability to an insider threat.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.