1. "Comparing Wars: Libya and Iraq" Far different situations, but still interesting.
Representative Sample: By no means is Libya a simple issue, nor do these facts necessarily argue against the actions taken by the United States, but it is important to take this opportunity to put our last major military intervention in Iraq into perspective by considering just a few facts
2. "“No Country Leans on Upper-Income Households as Much as U.S.”" You'd never know it if you listen to the class warfare propaganda from the left.
Representative Sample:Seems like some people — fellow citizens all — are already paying their “fair share” and then some.
3. "The Left and the Near Enemy" Excellent analysis.
Representative Sample: For the Leftists there are no true external enemies, every problem in the world is ultimately caused or controlled by someone within our own society. For Leftists, there is only the near enemy, the people they see everyday.
4. "Existentialist textbook sticker" Pretty good.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
5. "Palestinians Don't Want Their Children Learning About The Holocaust" Not surprising. It might interfere with instilling anti-Semitism.
Representative Sample: The Hamas government in Gaza has angrily reacted to a plan by the UN to teach Palestinian schoolchildren about the Holocaust.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.