1. "Torture Documents: What’s The Deal And Who Cares?" Unfortunately we should care. But not for the reasons those who want the documents released think.
Representative Sample: all the diaper nashers and bed wetters on the Left care more about Islamic jihadis and hating Bush then they do for protecting the people and property of the United States of America.
2. "Shovel ready" The expansion of Chinese influence in Africa.
Representative Sample: 2008 trade between China and Africa hit a record $107 billion, up 45 percent from the previous year.
3. "The Third Law of Liberty" What happens when the government tries to make things better?
Representative Sample: For the first time in the history of the United States, citizens leaving the country are going to be searched by law enforcement officers
4. "Shipping Lines Looking At High Tech Solutions To Piracy Instead Of Simply Killing The Bastards" Interesting non-lethal anti-piracy measures.
Representative Sample: Remote-controlled fire hoses. To get around that logistical problem, several companies market high-pressure water cannons that can wash pirates overboard without exposing anyone to enemy fire.
5. "The Battle for Britain" The sad decline of Britain continues.
Representative Sample: Two RAF Tornado squadrons are to be shut down as a cost saving measure. This will leave eight aircraft to defend British airspace, British sovereignty and by extension British civilization, such as remains.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.