1. "Why God Makes Middle Fingers II" Right on target.
Representative Sample: After years of witnessing the customary liberal accusations of racism, homophobia, evil, and just plain stupidity at their political opponents, it prompted me to respond with the rhetorical “Why God Makes Middle Fingers“. The left routinely denigrates the right and should they later find themselves on the losing end of an election, liberals then demand the demeaned now reach out to them.
2. "Myth Busted? Obama, Dems Use More Foreign Money…" What, you mean Obama is a lying hypocrite? Who knew?
Representative Sample: At this point, it is really in doubt why anyone takes anything that our President says at face value. At this point, this has transformed from simple election year political grandstanding to something far, far worse.
3. "Most Think Federal Workers Are Overpaid" And those who don't are probably federal workers and their families.
Representative Sample: More than half of Americans say they think that federal workers are overpaid for the work they do, and more than a third think they are less qualified than those working in the private sector
4. "Are atheists aggressive?" Excellent points.
Representative Sample: why do people think we are aggressive? Are they afraid of being "converted"? Are they afraid of a different opinion? Why not label door-to-door proselytizers like the Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists as aggressive?
5. "The right to voter fraud" It almost amounts to that.
Representative Sample: Democrats have so cowed people on civil rights and racism that voter fraud is now a right.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.