1. "Obama: Nothing to Offer But Fear Itself" That's pretty much it, along with a big dose of incompetence.
Representative Sample: Barack Obama is now hiding behind the children. You can virtually guarantee next week's screed with be aimed at seasoned citizens and how those mean old Republicans will be taking away their Social Security.
2. "Goodbye, Mr. Jones" And good riddance
Representative Sample: Gen. Jim Jones will go down in history as the least successful national security advisor since Adm. John Poindexter was forced out of office during the Reagan administration. This fact alone illuminates just one of the many miscalculations that were made in hiring Jones.
3. "Donilon’s the Wrong Man for the Job" Can Obama hire someone even worse than Jones as national security advisor? Yes he can.
Representative Sample: Donilon may not know much, but he possesses the surefire cockiness of a lifelong pol; and he is determined to set policymaking in a far-left direction.
4. "They shoot migrants, don't they?" The UN continues to be a joke.
Representative Sample: Egypt, a state that over the past four years has allegedly shot and killed more than 80 African migrants trying to cross into Israel over the Sinai Desert border, became chair on Friday of the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees executive committee
5. "Fluffy Finds God?" Animal spirituality?
Representative Sample: A neurologist and other scientists argue animals are capable of having spiritual experiences
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.