1. "Anger, fear, whining and inflaming" One of the better posts I've seen addressing the shameless, hypocritical leftist whining about threats.
Representative Sample: Dissent is no longer the highest form of patriotism, folks – it’s “terrorism”. Please excuse the use of insulting language, but idiots like James Clyburn are the reason the anger in this country remains high and is still building. Loud mouth hacks like this jerk trade in fear and lies and then have the temerity to suggest that it is “terrorism” to react to their abuses by protesting.
2. "Democrats Fan the Flames of Racial Hate with Lies" False accusations of racism are a major weapon in the leftist arsenal.
Representative Sample: It's intolerable to simply allow these racebaiters and liars to continue spreading hate and fanning the flames of racism all to advance their own agenda.
3. "State Department Gives Legal Rationale For Drone Strikes" Obama administration does something right, and basically says screw you to the ACLU and others trying to assist our enemies.
Representative Sample: So far, the Barry admin has pretty much gone with the “it’s war, you jacka**es,” as they rightly should.
4. "Wealth Is Not A Zero Sum Game" And people wonder why many Democrats get accused of being socialists -- exhibit A: Max Baucus' nonsense.
Representative Sample: The idea that a person can be deemed "too wealthy" is absurd on its face. We tell people that they need to be productive members of society. That they need to go to college, get a job, earn a salary and pay their taxes. Senator Baucus is amending that plea: don't get too wealthy, or you'll be ostracized. Don't be too successful, or we'll have to punish you.
5. "The Parable of the Satellite Dish" Excellent article.
Representative Sample: Freedom requires the courage to avoid being stampeded. You should ask more questions about something you are told is an “essential right.” Sober reflection is a hallmark of maturity. A wise State would not require its citizens to act like children.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.