1. "The Error-Ridden Obama Middle East Policy" And error-ridden is a nice way of putting it.
Representative Sample: What must friends and foes think, after all, when we abandon our ally, when we ignore violent provocations, when we water down to thin gruel any response to the mullahs, and when we ignore the human-rights atrocities throughout the Muslim World? They see, sadly, the reality of the Obama White House
2. "Jimmy Carter Was Better than This (Why can’t Democrats embrace a free energy market?)" Maybe because they don't believe in the free market.
Representative Sample: Democrats today seem to want to fly in the face of reality by espousing phantom sources of energy and working at cross purposes with American interests
3. "The Seven Most Awesome Quotes from President Obama's Health Care Victory Speech in Iowa" See if you can spot the disconnect.
Representative Sample:It's a series of graphics
4. "The Politics Of Race And Deceit" The left in action.
Representative Sample:Make no mistake. This is all part of a plan to marginalize the people opposed to the radical agenda of the left.
5. "Rightwing goes Metal, even hardcore Punk" Times have changed.
Representative Sample:The list of aging Hard Rockers identifying themselves as "Republican," now includes Ted Nugent, Sammy Hagar, members of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alice Cooper, Joe Perry of Aerosmith, Gene Simmons of KISS, Kid Rock, Uncle Cracker, Jeff Hetfield of Metallica, Skunk Baxter of Steely Dan and even Meatloaf.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.