1. "We Don't Need More Education..." We understand all too well.
Representative Sample: by saying that his critics are based on "ignorance," it lets him ignore the very serious, very profound, very principled opposition that exists. And while Obama fights the "education" fight, he is not answering those concerns presented by his opponents.
2. "The Politics of OMG WTF?" That's one way to put it.
Representative Sample:While most eyes are on the health care debate/kabuki in Washington, there are other weird, nefarious goings on that deserve our attention in our nation’s Capitol…it would appear that Obama is much more concerned with “saving the environment”, than with saving jobs
3. "Why I am NOT a Leftist." Interesting perspective.
Representative Sample: the modern Left wants the goals of the original Left (classical liberals) but wishes to achieve them through the use of conservative means—state power. When it comes to the modern Left we part company on some very important issues.
4. "Dante's Internet" I saw this on a different blog, but couldn't get it to link. So I found it again here.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
5. "Seriously." You can never have too many ideas about how to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.
Representative Sample: People laugh when I talk about the day the zombies come, but you all know it’s going to happen. Wouldn’t you like to be prepared, to have considered the firepower needed to stop the undead?
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.