1. "Obama Administration “Focused Like A Laser” On Absolute Nonsense" They don't have the slightest idea about what to do regarding the economy.
Representative Sample: One of the primary tell-tale signs that liberals are just not mentally capable of dealing in the real world is their fascination and distraction with silly feel-good ideas. In order to convince themselves they are as relevant as the real movers and shakers in the world (a group of which I am not a member) they boil life down to simpleton concepts, solve some inane and useless aspect of this fantasy world, then pretend anyone who doesn’t get their brilliance is evil incarnate.
2. "Obama’s Foreclosure Plan Another Abomination" For Obama, the answer to every problem is more big government interference. And people wonder why he's viewed as a socialist.
Representative Sample: I have to wonder if Democrats even bother to consider the consequences of their actions. In the aftermath of their policies they wring their hands and wonder why businesses fail to respond as they’d hoped. The answer is simple: The fear and uncertainty liberal politics creates is one of the major causes of corporate reticence to invest while they are in office. And now this.
3. "The Big Lie and the Grand Distraction: How Dems use Racebaiting Lies to Distract from No Jobs and Dem votes for Viagra for Sex Offenders" Race baiting/false accusations of racism have long been a staple of the left.
Representative Sample: Desperate Dems want to change the subject and don't mind lying or provoking violence to do so!
4. "Is the Vatican scandal really about the abuse of power?" A good analysis.
Representative Sample: the problem is not petty gossip. The problem is the Pope and the church hierarchy of which he is not only the head, but also a revealing symptom. He may well be a moral and deeply spiritual man. But over decades, while some in the church have succumbed to temptations of the flesh, the Pope and other leaders may have fallen just as damagingly to those associated with power. They have been corrupted by it and in turn they have corrupted an organization that exists only through the moral authority they systematically compromised. As a result, the Church faces one of its greatest crises of the modern era.
5. "Obama and Honduras: still tryin’ to bring Zelaya back" Obama administration refuses to let it go, and continues acting against U.S. interests.
Representative Sample: Washington’s bullying is two-pronged. First is a maniacal determination to punish those involved in removing Mr. Zelaya. Second is an attempt to force Honduras to allow Mr. Zelaya, who now lives in the Dominican Republic, to return without facing any repercussions for the illegal actions that provoked his removal.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.