Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lighting that Cigarette Was a Bad Idea

This may have happened before, but I don't remember ever reading a similar story. A man here in New Jersey managed to accidentally burn himself to death. Apparently he was drinking at home last night, spilled vodka on himself and dropped a lit cigarette into his lap. According to the story he had third degree burns over his entire body, so the fire must have spread from his vodka-soaked pants to the rest of his clothes. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he was probably pretty drunk when this happened. Lighting a cigarette when your pants are soaked with alcohol -- not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment