1. "The Last Black President" I think his points apply more to Obama supporters & the left in general than to the president personally. I don't hold the president responsible for the constant false accusations of racism.
Representative Sample: If the public had realized that, by voting for a man who promised to move us beyond race, they would be slathered with the stigma of racism every time they raised a questioning hand on an issue, we would now be having these vocal fights over HillaryCare, not ObamaCare.
2. "Muslim teen sues Abercrombie& Fitch" U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is actually suing in support of wearing the hijab.
Representative Sample: Maybe I should sue Hooters for not hiring me because I’m a male, or maybe I should sue CAIR for not hiring me cause I’m a non-Muslim.
3. "Damage Control" Weakness breeds aggression. I'm not sure his proposal is a good idea right now, but the rest of his analysis is dead-on.
Representative Sample:I don't want a war with Russia. But I think we're more likely to get a war by giving Russians with aggressive tendencies a reason to think they can get away with war. Let's not give them reason to think eastern NATO is outside of our defense perimeter.
4. "Hope & Change" No matter how bad things are, they can always get worse.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
5. "Jesus Is Not A Suitable Contraceptive" Good title.
Representative Sample: It turns out preaching conservative religion does NOT work in preventing teen pregnancies. Actually quite the opposite would be true. You can look at how religious a state is overall and use that as a pretty good indicator for how high the teen pregnancy rate is.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.