1. "Leftist Disbelief at Revolt of the Everyman: 'White House Dealing With Political Terrorists'" A good look at the left's reaction to the Van Jones situation.
Representative Sample: It's been said many times now, but leftists really don't like freewheeling democratic debate. When they lose control of the message, when their program of "hope and change" is revealed for the radical counterculturalism that it is, they attack and smear their opponents as political terrorists.
2. "Obama: Rebuilding Alliances?" More foreign policy incompetence.
Representative Sample: As a Presidential candidate and as President-elect, Barack Obama promised to “rebuild alliances” in Europe and “restore America’s standing in the world.”
3. "Why It's Great To Be a Guy" An amusing list.
Representative Sample: A five day vacation requires only one suitcase
4. "No More Traffic Lights?" I don't think this would work in the U.S.
Representative Sample: Imagine having no stop signs or traffic lights. Imagine no instructive lines painted on the road. In a growing number of European cities, this bizarre dream has become a reality under the bland sounding label of "Shared Space."
5. "Thanks for the Gift Box" A gift from the church.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.