1. "I’ll answer the question, Joe" A great response to leftists pretending to be "moderates."
Representative Sample: I don’t mind Van Jones or Nancy Pelosi. They are what they are.
I am annoyed by lefties who call themselves moderates to give them cover when they attack conservatives.
2. "Obama's Ramadan Dinner Remarks: Congrats To Little Girl Who "Won Her Right" To Wear Hijab In School" Will Obama ever stop pandering to Islam? Nothing like glorifying a practice that helps oppress women.
Representative Sample: how wonderfully wonderful it is that little Muslim girls wage legal wars so they can don what many consider to be a symbol of oppression. When Obama addresses evangelicals, do you think he congratulates them on fighting for voluntary school prayer?
3. "Atheism and Patience" Being an atheist requires repeating yourself - a lot.
Representative Sample: how often do atheists have to keep making the same points, and keep countering the same old arguments?
4. "Lolcat Bible Translation" I was unaware of this project.
Representative Sample: Genesis 1:1 (KJV) Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.
5. "CIA Fires Back, Wants Justice Department To Investigate Intelligence Leaks" That would actually be useful and doesn't exactly fit in to the program of crippling the CIA.
Representative Sample: will the Eric Holder-led Justice Department actually do one? We’re watching them actively ignore a clear case of racially motivated voter intimidation, and we’re watching them pursue CIA interrogators who were cleared five years ago. Will they initiate an investigation into who the leakers are, and who their outside handlers may be?
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.