1. "Will Reality Intrude into the Nuclear Nonproliferation Summit?" Chances are slim.
Representative Sample: It’s not clear whether the Obama administration is practicing misdirection on a grand scale or is genuinely confused about which nuclear threats are real and which are not
2. "The Solace of Poor U.S.-Israel Relations" Interesting analysis.
Representative Sample: Strong U.S.-Israel ties induce irreversible Israeli mistakes. Poor U.S.-Israel ties abort this process. Obama may expect that picking a fight with Israel will produce negotiations but it will have the opposite effect. He may think he is approaching a diplomatic breakthrough but, in fact, he is rendering that less likely. Those who fear more "war process" can thus take some solace in the administration's blunders.
3. "Good riddance indeed" Don't let the door hit you on the way out Justice Stevens.
Representative Sample: Every progressivist idea is designed to do one thing, and one thing only: to limit the power and freedom of individuals and expand the power of the Almighty State. Their program stands in direct opposition to human freedom and America’s founding ideals.
4. "Humor: Al Qaeda falling victim to internet scammers" When scammers do good.
Representative Sample: CRIMINAL gangs have duped Al-Qaeda with offers of bogus nuclear material, hampering the group’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb that would allow them to ‘threaten world order,’ the White House said on Monday.
5. "At Last: Porn for the Blind" I'm surprised it's taken this long.
Representative Sample: A pornographic magazine for the blind has been launched - complete with explicit text and raised pictures of naked men and women.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.