1. "New and Disturbing Under the District Sun" What has gone wrong with our relationship with Hamid Karzai? Could it have something to do with the bumbling fools currently occupying our executive branch?
Representative Sample: During the tenure of President George W. Bush, Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai, though sometimes prickly, continued to work with the United States and other members of the "Coalition of the Willing" to defeat the Taliban and take back the country. There never was any question which side he was on.
2. "Exposing the WikiLeaks/Communist/Media Alliance"A good look at who is behind the latest anti-American propaganda effort.
Representative Sample: As I first reported, Julian Assange is a convicted computer hacker and communist activist. His agenda is nothing short of a worldwide delegitimation and destabilization program of the U.S. and its allies. And because he's being feted as a hero across the leftist-media-industrial complex, the naked truth of the actual events in Baghdad 2007 are getting shrouded in a fog of anti-American propaganda.
3. "Obama’s Perfect Record of Foreign Policy Failure" That sums it up neatly.
Representative Sample:So why is it that Obama is so often unproductive in his foreign policy forays? After all, with George W. Bush out of the way, Obama’s arrival was supposed to herald a new era of international cooperation. Alas, the kumbaya moment is fast becoming a dangerous food fight. Well, it turns out there aren’t “shared values” between the U.S. and its foes. It turns out that Obama’s personal charm is lost on despots.
4. "Netanyahu cancels trip to DC" In the wake of more hostility toward Israel from our incompetent president.
Representative Sample: Netanyahu has every reason to distrust and disbelieve the Obama administration. Joshuapundit posts a link to an article in Hebrew that Israeli nuclear technicians are being denied visas to the US, and that the US has an unofficial embargo on selling anything to be used at the site
5. "Seems Obvious To Me" Media bias against self-defense.
Representative Sample:As anyone who has been interested in the debate over armed self defense knows, the vast majority of professional journalists have a deep seated bias against the very concept. Private citizens owning guns so they can protect their family and themselves? That path leads to chaos and death! Or so they seem to believe.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.